LAMBRETTA Motorcycles Bircotes
A1 Motorcycle Training & Sales Ltd is the main dealer of LAMBRETTA motorcycles and scooters in Bircotes and the surrounding area. We provide warranty and post-warranty service for LAMBRETTA Motorcycles Bircotes.
Explore the iconic classic collection or enjoy the latest model range.
The V-Special range with the V50, V125 and V200.
a steel body, interchangeable side panels, aluminium garnish and an undisputed Lambretta design...
The reputed Italian scooter brand is celebrating its 70th anniversary with the introduction of the V-Special, by the public already nicknamed Vendetta.
The V-Special range of the Milanese icon has been developed to anticipate on the higher demands of scooterists and regulators. The design, created by world renowned KISKA (KTM and Husqvarna) in collaboration with the Italian Lambretta community is a synthesis of classic design elements with modern interpretation. The masculine machine is issued with the vibrant type names V50, V125 and V200.
Buy Online, Reserve for £99, We will deliver it to your door or Click & Collect from our nearest stockist
Choose from our wide range of Modern Classic Scooters and complete your purchase or financing fully online.
We're continuing to take orders as normal, Where delivering your new bike or scooter usually within 7 working days and keep in touch throught the process all handovers are conducted at a safe distance.
1. Choose the Bike or Scooter you wish to purchase from the website.
2. Click buy online via website. Fill in the form with the details required & pay your reservation fee.
3. We will allocate a dealer closest to you for the vehicle to be delivered by & send you a quotation & finance self-service link if you have chosen a finance option.
4. During the self service finance process you will be able to customise your deposit & length of repayment terms which will allow you to find a suitable monthly repayment figure.
5. If accepted, customers are emailed a link to click, read, accept and sign their contracts.
6. We receive a copy of the agreement via email and are notified of payout.
7. Then the dealer can mutually agree handover via home delivery or by safe socially distanced collection of the vehicle, the customer then gets to ride away happy.
8. Many dealers will have the model you want in stock but may not have the colour you prefer, we can then despatch your preference to them within 7 working days.
9. Option to trade in your current vehicle as part of your deposit